If you are serious about your financial future, you should know the answer to these questions.
- Will your lifetime of saving for retirement provide you the lifestyle you desire?
- Are you willing to put more of your money at risk for a potentially higher rate of return to ensure you can maintain your lifestyle throughout your retirement?
- Can you SAVE more money today than you are currently saving and still maintain your current lifestyle?
- Based on what you are currently saving for retirement, can you work beyond 65 to reach your retirement goals?
- Are you willing to reduce your standard of living if you or your spouse suffered an unexpected chronic, critical, or terminal illness?
If your answers are a lot of no’s, then maybe you should look at…. Kai-Zen.